Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Two!

Today after a late start (we had a terriffic rainstorm last night that kept me snoozin' on into the morning!) C and I got started on the permits. Everything went relatively well, cept we got caught up on naming the store. It seems crazy to me theat I've been looking forward to this all my life but when it came down to it, I drew a blank. We have been exsisting online for almost a year as 'Subversive Verse' and have sold many books on 'underground' topics, but we felt that this city may not be ready or at least receptive to this type of literature. Also our new home is very small! This was part of the draw for us, because besides being affordable, we will have plenty of items to fill it up nicely and have a goo vaariety of products. So here we are, a cute funky little spot in an old strip at the end of Tyler and Davis. We met our neighbors yesterday, and everything seems like it's going to be good. Here we go world! We hope you are ready ( and we are ready) for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment