Saturday, September 5, 2009

Three

Got woken up this morning from a suprise visit from the Landlord. I must have given her quite a scare with my bed head and blue cotton jumper thick with sleep creases! I was horrified to have her drop by, my house was a TOTAL WRECK! There were fast food cartons on the kitchen table from last night, shoes and clothes everywhere and a TATER TOT under the coffee table..along with dust balls, dirty floors and strewn homework everywhere..Needless to say, I'm going to have to get a hold of my housekeeping skills while the shop work is being done. I can't live this way.. Luckily my Landlady is awesome, and she told me it looked pretty good considering she has 3 boys in her house. I still felt so ashamed. I cleaned up the house and swept and threw away the damn tater tot, and feel bettter about it now.

Last night we stayed up till 2 am working on an order of sidelines for the store. It is my first order, and although I've never done it before it was easy. What can be easier than spending money? Plus when I was working wholesale I was on the other end, so I have a good understanding of what is going on, I guess. Well, I got some pretty cool stuff, so I hope you all will like it.. I am trying to keep my price points pretty reasonable..I know my audience! But this stuff should be very cool!

We are now on our way to a fixture store, then back to the shop to make the final decision on paint. We have 2 neutral colors and one bright one. I think the bright is going to win out!

Talk to you tonite!

Ops

No comments:

Post a Comment